Member Price: $130 Walk-ins: $170
For soon-to-be and new moms, our prenatal IV drip therapy is designed to help ease nausea, fatigue, and reduce uterine irritability, through a replenishing blend of vitamins. Our pregnancy iv therapy is focused on keeping you and your baby healthy. Approval by your Obstetrician required for administration.
Why Get an Prenatal Fusion?
This therapy is efficient in fighting common symptoms of pregnancy as well as providing your body with the nutrients it needs while growing a baby. Our prenatal IV drip therapy will leave you feeling refreshed, regenerated, energized, and more hydrated.
- Mitigates Morning Sickness
- Minimizes Nausea
- Increases Energy
- Reduced Swelling
- Keeps You Body Temperature Cooler
- Softens Skin
- Decreases Constipation
- Decreases Risk Of Urinary Tract Infections
- Decreases Risk Of Preterm Labor And Preterm Birth
WHAT'S INSIDE OUR PRENATAL FUSION?
- Folic Acid — Helps prevent neural tube defects in the fetus
- Zofran — Anti-nausea and vomiting medicine
- B-Complex — Boosts energy production and metabolism
- Zinc — Plays an essential role in the construction baby’s cells and DNA during pregnancy